The Customer has the right to refuse to provide services after participation in the first webinar from the cycle of webinars, which provides 3 or more online sessions, and to return the full amount paid for participation in a series of webinars on selected topics if this format (online) was not accepted by him. For this purpose, within two working days after the first webinar the Customer shall send a written statement with an argumentative refusal to the e-mail email@example.com. Refund terms:
1. Refunds are made only for online webinars services. Refunds other services, in particular for the recording of classes, are not available.
2. Refunds are made only for the conditions of online participation in the first webinar of the cycle of webinars, which includes 3 or more classes and if the online participation format was not accepted by the Customer.
3. To invite refunds only within two working days after the first webinar.
4. Refunds are made after deduction of payment systems commission.
5. In case of payments by VISA and MasterCard the money is returned to the same card from which the payment was made. After the Executor returns the payment, the money appears on the card within 3 banking days. Note that this payment does not appear on the card statements, but simply increases the amount on the card. This type of refund is only available for 30 days after payment.
6. If the payment was made through webmonay from some wallet, the return is made to the same wallet.
7. The money is returned with the same details that were used to pay for the services.
8. If the payment was made by an individual through the bank branch, the money can be returned in one of the following ways:
- To a debit card of any bank. In this case, the Client must provide all details for transferring money to his card, namely: the name of the payer, IBAN, the purpose of payment, the card number, the cardholder's surname, first name & patronymic.
- In any other way that is convenient for both parties.
9. Legal entities or sole proprietors must submit a refund sheet in order to get their money back. In this case the funds will be returned to the current account from which the payment for services was made.
10. The refund is to be made within 30 days after submission of the application.
11. In case of cancellation of the service on the initiative of the Executor, funds can be returned to the Client in one of the above mentioned ways, and the Executor has the right to offer the Client to replace the cancelled service with a similar one.